10 great reasons to attend a Summer school in 2012
1. Personally discuss your questions and thoughts with a top class speaker.
2. Interact with other students and make new friends who will inspire and challenge.
3. Visit and explore a world famous city with a rich Christian Heritage; a city associated with the development of modern science, the Protestant Reformation, the founding of the USA and the abolition of the slave trade.
4. Live and study within a beautiful theological college connected to Cambridge University.
5. Walk in the footsteps of world famous scholars.
6. Stay close to the river, good pubs and the heart of Cambridge.
7. Eat good, hearty food in the college's fantastic dining hall.
8. Start each day refreshed with a morning devotion in the beautiful college chapel.
9. Go punting along the River Cam!
10. And most importantly of all, stretch the depths of your understanding and experience of God.
Summer Schools 2013
Courses in counselling, theology and apologetics (Author: Pete Atkinson)